How to Remove Bazz Search
Type: Browser Hijacker
Bazz Search is a so-called web browser hijacker which most of the tines gets installed within your browsers without your knowledge. What it does It modifies your browser initial settings in order to redirect your search results to advertising sites from hideous publishers. When Bazz Search redirects you various advertisements all it does is makes money for publishers. Keep in mind that such programs are most usually bundled in installation files of legitimate software.
You know you downloaded Bazz Search browser hijacker when your search page suddenly changes and new tabs appear in your browser. Such hijackers can often be installed when you click on any download link and run a toolbar installer or when you install software that includes a toolbar. Always pay attention to details when you update applications and make sure to opt out any options for toolbars and other bundled software.
How to remove Bazz SearchYou can uninstall Bazz Search manually or automatically. Following you will find the steps to help you remove this annoying browser hijacker, however, if you have clicked on unknown ads or have been redirected to malicious websites your system might have been infected with other malware and needs to be thoroughly scanned and cleaned. To make sure your PC is protected and none of your data is at risk we recommend that you remove it with help of professional software.
Automatically remove Bazz Search with a recommended anti-malware program such as ByteFence Anti-Malware.
Uninstall Bazz Search manually using the steps below.Step 1: Uninstall Bazz Search from Windows
These instructions will help you uninstall Bazz Search from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 computer. If you dont think that your computer is infected with Bazz Search but you still notice some suspicious activity and think that you have some other malware better use trusted anti-malware program to eradicate this risk.
1. To uninstall Bazz Search from Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 :
Click the Start button
Click on the Control Panel menu option.
If you are using Windows 8/8.1:
Right-click in the bottom-left corner
Choose Control Panel from the menu or drag mouse pointer to the screen's right corner
Choose Search from the list and look for Control Panel.
If you are running Windows 10:
Open Start menu
Click System on the Settings menu
Select Apps & features from the left pane.
2. When you see the Control Panel click on the Uninstall a program option under Programs category.
3. When you see the Programs and Features or the Uninstall a Program screen just scroll through the list of currently installed programs and uninstall Bazz Search. Sometimes the name might differ so you will have to browse through recently installed programs to understand which ones are unwanted. To sort your programs by the date simply click on "Installed On" column. Go through the list, and uninstall any unwanted or unknown software.
Step 2: Uninstall unwanted browser plugins or extensions Following instructions will help you tot get rid of Bazz Search add-ons and extensions, as well as any other attachments that could have been bundled with it. In case you can't find the Bazz Search plugin on your computer but still notice unwanted symptoms such as annoying pop-up ads while browsing internet we recommend to use an automated anti-malware product.
1. Open Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Find Bazz Search add-on and click Remove.
1. Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Find Bazz Search extension in the list and click on the trashcan icon.
1. Click the Tools icon in IE (top right corner).
2. Select Manage add-ons. Find Bazz Search extension and right-click on it, then select Disable from the menu.
Step 3: Reset Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome settings
If even after all these steps you still are experiencing issues with Bazz Search in Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome, you will have to reset your browser to its default settings. Remember to only perform this step only in case none of the other steps helped you to solve the problem and if you haven't used the automated anti-malware product. Resetting your browser should only be your last resort because it will cause you loosing such settings as history, cookies, saved logins and passwords, extensions and programs you have installed and used previously.
Mozilla Firefox Resetting Firefox might help to solve problems with it. If you reset Firefox all of your essential information like bookmarks, passwords, auto-fill information and browsing history will be saved and any other settings will be restored to factory default state.
1. Click Firefox menu button in the upper-right corner of the Firefox window
2. Click Help button.
3. Choose Troubleshooting Information form the Help Menu. If you can't access the Help menu, type about:support in the address bar and you will see the Troubleshooting information page.
4. Click Refresh Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
5. Click on the Refresh Firefox button in the confirmation window that opens.
6. Firefox will close and revert to its default settings. After it is done you will get updated on all the imported information through a separate window.
7. Click Finish.
Google Chrome You can reset Google Chrome in just one click while of your data such as bookmarks and passwords will be saved and won't change.
1. Click the Chrome menu In the top-right corner of the browser window.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings at the bottom.
4. Click Reset settings under the "Reset settings” section. Click Reset In the dialog window you will now see.
Internet Explorer If you use Internet Explorer as your browser you can reset it to default setting as well.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
3. Click on the Internet Options.
4. Click on the Advanced tab In the “Internet Options”
5. Click on the Reset button.
6.Select to Delete personal settings and check the corresponding box In the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” section.
7.Click on Reset button. After the Internet Explorer has reloaded and restarted click the Close button in the dialog box. Now you will have to close your browser and reopen it again.
Now your computer is free of Bazz Search. If you continue experiencing issues, please send us a message so we can help you to get rid of Bazz Search.
Enjoy malware free browsing!
- Dragon Service
- Media Skrins
- Side Plaza
- WebsSearcher uninstall
- SweetIM Search
- BestBackground Internet Explorer Toolbar
- Radio Anytime
- Spigot Search Protection
- View Ranking
- New Tab Assistant
- NewTab Connect Search
- Easy Search
- My JDownloader
- Wiki Like
- Empty New Tab Page
- Cloud Save
- NewTab Connect Tab
- AVG Web TuneUp
- Search Plus
- Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection
- Search By eSpeedCheck
- My TV XP
- My Sports XP
- Browse Faster
- Your Speed Test Now
- My Package Tracker XP
- DealsPlus Coupons
- goMusix Start
- Remove Bloat!
- Search Case
- Baboom Search Beta
- Search By MusixHub
- DealSquib search
- Bazz Search
- My Current News XP
- Sports Score
- Go My Media
- Web Amplified
- Video Tile
- Shop To Win
- Discover Browser
- Speed Capsule
- Tab for a Cause
- Missing Plug-in Fix
- Our Search Window
- Cartwheel Shopping
- eBay Shopping Assistant
- CHIP Best Deal
- 1stOffer SmartSlider
- Search Voyage
- Paradise Place
- Beta Music
- Excellent Technology
- Unimaginable Dream
- Coupon Amazing
- Search Window Results